Saturday, March 2, 2013

Simple Joys

 ~ Grace Gift ~
         Joy

For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord: I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord... ~ Psalm 92:4-5


Ah, the simple joys in life. How often they go unnoticed.
Take the time to see;
Take time for quiet;
Take time to smell the flowers.
Take the time for the simple, yet sweet joys in life . . . . . . . .
We only pass this way once- this is no 'dress-rehearsal.
Enjoy it.

 A sweet little face peeking through a hole~
 Ducks, basking in the Colorado sunlight.
 My sister, Michelle's and her hubby, Keith's pretty flower garden
Special joys....my sister, Michelle and my brother-in-law, Keith.
Love you guys!
Wish we lived closer so we could share more time together.
Writing his own songs :-)
Lovin' on a little brother~
 Dreams~
Chocolates
 Pretty plates to put the chocolates on...
and more chocolates.....
The joy of seeing God's handiwork in nature...
My friend and sister, Priscilla Joy...celebrating the Joy of His salvation in baptism.
She said, "I got baptized on Sunday and have never felt such complete JOY. I'M PASSIONATELY IN LOVE WITH JESUS!!!! "

This is the best JOY of all.


Enjoy the simple joys of life this weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment