Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bear

~ Grace Gift ~
Sharon Alicia

How great is the love
the Father has lavished on us
that we should be called
children of God!
And that is what we are!
                                                                 1 John 3:1
Happy Birthday, Sharon Alicia!
Your presence is full of joy.
                                                           Psalm 32:8
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
                                      Philippians 1:3
Shout for joy, all you upright in heart.
                                                 Psalm 32:11
You have taught me
from my youth;
and to this day I declare
Your wondrous works.
                                                           Psalm 71:17

Sadly, I don't have many digital pictures of Sharon  as a little girl, save a few that I found posted by her Facebook friend.
Surely goodness & mercy
shall follow me
all the days of my life;
& I will dwell in the house
of the Lord forever.
                                                                    Psalm 23:6
 Sharon swims................
The joy of the Lord is your strength.
                                                   Nehemiah 8:10

She's in the Army, now-then..................

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
                                                              Psalm 32:8

Sharon is many things to many folks.....
She is an Auntie...a cousin, a sister-in-law........... 

 She is a beloved niece.............
A much loved grandaughter..............
Be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen
your heart, all you who
   hope in the Lord.
                                                                   Psalm 31:24
and sister-in-law............
The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
   He makes me lie down in green pastures,
      he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
                                                               Psalm 23:1-3 
 Sharon is a friend to all......
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children
and live a life of love.
                                               Ephesians 5:2
Sharon is the sister to three girls and three boys .........
She is one of the sweetest daughters in the world...
Now may the Lord of peace
himself, give you peace at
all times and in every way.
                                                           2 Thessalonians 3:16
And she is a new bride to a loving, handsome fella..................
                                 Love each other with genuine affection,
and take delight in honoring each other.
                                                 Romans 12:10
Delight yourself in the Lord and
he will give you the desires of your heart.
                                                       Psalm 37:4
I am my beloved’s,
and his desire is toward me.
                                                Song of Solomon 7:10

 These are a few of her favorite things............ 
Sharon likes to snooze...and fish............................. 
and go boating..........................
Sharon likes to play cards...............
She can turn the world on with her smile....♫ ♬ ♪ ♩
She adores puppies...................
 and marshmallows.................................

She is loved by all.................
Happy Birthday, Baby Bear.............................
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
                                             Philippians 1:3
Peace I leave with you,
my peace I give to you.
                                                             John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment