Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Delights

~ Grace Gift ~
New Delights

 This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
It's a chilly, pre-spring morning. I anticipate going outdoors with my sketch pad and a large cup of coffee to start the day off. Well, maybe I'll just wait until the frost melts, first.
If we are children of God, we have a tremendous treasure in nature and will realize that it is holy and sacred. We will see God reaching out to us in every wind that blows, every sunrise and sunset, every cloud in the sky, every flower that blooms, and every leaf that fades.~ Oswald Chambers

 And you? In this new day the Lord has made, what delights do you anticipate?
 I'm overwhelmed with how He blesses - how He speaks to me in these common graces - these treasures in nature outside my front door.
And I'm full of thanksgiving and gripped by His love.


No comments:

Post a Comment