Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Walk In The Night

~ Grace Gift ~
A night time walk with my husband.

Unless the Lord builds a house,
its builders labor over it in vain;
unless the Lord watches over a city,
the watchman stays alert in vain.
Psalm 127:1
 
I love a touch of mist on my face when I step out of the lamplight of the house into the fresh evening air - a night time walk . . . with my husband.
                                         Love lives here.
The glow of home
I think one of my favorite sights of home is the cozy glow of lamplight seen through the window ~ when I look in from the outside!
It always welcomes me in ~
and reminds me once again that however small and humble ~ home really is the dearest place of all!
 Some say that God's mercy falls like rain . . . I am learning His mercy is stronger than any hurricane, and His grace is deeper than any ocean.
God sends multitudes of grace-gifts moment by moment, showering us with His affection. I am learning to give thanks for those moments and to live more fully alive in every moment.
 What a man desires is unfailing love . . .
~Proverbs 19:22
 Home is such a comforting place of refuge. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed us with peace and contentment in our home.
What a sweet place our home is when you, Stan are home ~ such a joyous occasion for us both!
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment