Saturday, January 12, 2013

Something For Saturday

~ Grace Gift ~
Abundance Of Beauty

I will sing of the steadfast love of the LORD, forever;
with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations.
 
Psalm 89:1

We can see the azaleas' pink profusion sparkling in morning's dew or nature's delight in her nectar. It's the subtle " fair flowers" - the wind's whisper through spanish moss, the buried seeds of hope in barren ground - for which I must train my eyes.



  But some things are just too fleeting, too beautiful, too sacred, to capture.

A smile. A hug. A twinkling eye.

Forgivness.

Kindness.

Faithfulness.

Grace.

The joy that is my strength.

The peace that passes all understanding.

The LOVE that covers my multitude of sins.


 While there is beauty all around me every day - in a smile, a whisper, a cool breeze through an open window and the sun that rises and sets in a majestic blaze - they are only a glimpse of the beauty of Christ that never fades and in His presence, a beauty I'll one day gaze on forever.

Where do you see glimpses of Heaven in abundance and beauty this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment