Saturday, September 21, 2013

Who, Me Wait?

Grace Gift
Renewed Strength


Isaiah 40:31
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint



While we may see waiting as inactive, it is actually the opposite in many cases. For me, waiting can be very difficult at times. The longer I wait, the more I begin to scream on the inside for something to happen! For me, waiting isn't passive or inactive, waiting is one of the most active things I can do. 


Waiting on the Lord is one of the most active things we can all do. It can be difficult at times because we are not in control of when and where God will move. We simply wait for Him to do what He wants to do, but the promise that we have is that when we wait for Him, He will be faithful to renew our strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment