Friday, September 27, 2013

Me ...Of all People

Grace Gift
His Work Through Me


It is God Who works in me both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13
I sit here completely overwhelmed.
To think, God would choose to work through me.
ME.....of all people.
Little ole,
can't do anything right,
afraid to try and fail,
don't have a clue what I'm doing,
insecure,
insufficient,
incompetent
me.

And yet, He did.
And, He does.  

Every. single. day.
 The more I realize I can't
and He can,
the more He does.
The more I step out of the way
and let God lead the way,
the more He shows up and amazes me.
The more I surrender my lack
for His supply,
the more He blesses and astounds.
The more I open my life
 to be used by Him,
the more He uses my life
and opens doors to speak His name.
The more I let go,
the more He takes hold.
 The more I say "yes" to His call,
 the more He erases
"I can't"
"I'm not able"
"not me"
 from the vocabulary of my heart.
 As I surrender to the God who chooses human vessels through which to work,
my heart leaps with excitement.
If God can do this,
what else can He do?

No comments:

Post a Comment