Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Most Beautiful Flower Garden

Grace Gifts
Colors in the garden.

"O Lord, how many and varied are Your works! In wisdom have You made them all; the earth is full of Your riches and Your creatures." Psalm 104:24 


All of nature declares His beauty. 
Thank you, Michelle and Keith for not only taking these pictures but for growing this garden.  
How lovely.
"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth." Psalm 57:11
   “Then God said, ‘Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.’ And it was so.” Genesis 1:11
"All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and Your saints shall bless You" Psalm 145:10. 
 "Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns!"
1Chronicles 16:31

"I will give thanks unto thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Wonderful are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well." Psalm 139:14
There are so many places in nature that testify of God being our Creator. I don't think I can type them all up. I just want to share the joy, praise, and love I feel for  God when I look to His creation. I want to inspire others to look at the work of His hands so that they can experience these same feelings of admiration and praise for our glorious Creator.  I, personally love doing this, and look for things in nature that testify of Him. It brings me closer to God and strengthens my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment