Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Dry And Thirsty Land

~Grace Gift~
Shelter in a dry and thirsty land

In a desert land He found me,
    in a barren and howling waste.
He shielded me and cared for me;
    He guarded me as the apple of His eye . . .
~Deuteronomy 32: 10
 “My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.” Psalm 42:
The Judean Wilderness - see the rainbow?!

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
Isaiah 58:11
Only Jesus can completely satisfy my life. I purpose in my heart to seek Him out more than ever. His presence is necessary for my survival. More than anything else.
Lord, I thirst for You
There is no one else who satisfies
  Keep me thirsty for more of You Lord.
His word brings peace. Life. Hope. Eternity.
 I am a work in progress but He will never give up on me and will complete the work in me that He has begun. Thank you my Lord and my Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment