Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Through The Smoke And Fog

 ~ Grace Gift ~
His Glory In Nature

May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in his works,
Who looks on the earth and it trembles,
Who touches the mountains and they smoke!
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
May my meditation be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the LORD.
 
Psalm 104:31-34 
 
When Christ's Light breaks through the smoke and fog in our lives that's when the "works of God" are clearly displayed to His glory.
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever. Amen. 
  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let Your glory be over all the earth!
  Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and Yours it is to be exalted as Head over all.

 When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
Ansel Adams
 
 At dawn on a crisp winter’s day, even the light is cold.
It paints the land a steely, frigid blue; the stain sets quickly and deeply
so that all it covers is held absolutely still.
 The brush strokes are rough, uneven, prickly,
giving a harsh texture to this, nature's canvas.
 This natural work of art is powerful enough
to hold any viewer frozen in its grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment