Friday, December 21, 2012

Love Letters


~  Grace Gift~
The Bible - God's Word. His love letters written to you and me.

 2 Timothy 3:16
 All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness


 I will act as if He loves me . . . deeply and passionately
            as if He will lead me . . . gently and tenderly
            as if He showers me with blessings every day.

I will pray as if He listens. . .
             as if He answers. . .
            as if it matters that I pray . . .

I will read His Word as if it is a love story. . .

 At twilight-time, I sit in the winter garden and I hear the wind like the roar of the ocean high in the trees. He seems to be happy that I am here. He is joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment