Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Little Things

                                      ~ Grace Gifts ~
                                     The Little Things


Psalm 100:4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.



Every breath that I take is an opportunity to tell God thank You.
Every time my hearts beat is an opportunity to tell God thank You.
For my life, my health, and strength; I thank You.
The very fact that I can write this message is an opportunity to tell God, " thank You."

So, I thank God not only for the massive things He’s done but, the little things that I tend to forget about at times.


             Mornings that are cool enough to wear a sweater-


The colors of fall and pumpkins in every shade of orange-

                                   Learning new things -






                                 A child's smile-

                                   Harvest time-



                What are some of the things you appreciate?


No comments:

Post a Comment