Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nothing More Beautiful

                         ~ Grace Gift ~
                       Being In His Presence


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 36 As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered." 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord


 Blog-time with Papa. When I come here, it's a special place, a special time. Time spent with my Maker; time spent praising Him; time spent  sharing with others the  joy and peace I get from Him. Time to share with all the Who, What, Where, Why ,and When in my life.
For a couple of weeks, I was experiencing internet difficulties and was not able to access my blog. The time away from here in no way stopped me from spending time with Him, but I did miss coming here with Him... So, thank You, Papa.... for even though nothing will ever separate You from me, I'm still thankful for this outlet of love.


Heavenly Father we praise Your name this day, we thank You for Your peace and joy, for Your grace and mercy toward us.  For nothing can separate us from Your love Lord, You are worthy of it all, there's nothing more beautiful than being in Your presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment