Friday, September 7, 2012

Sharon Alicia ~ Bride-To-Be ~

~ Grace Gift ~
Soul Mates

My baby girl, my Baby Bear~ Sharon Alicia.
I've loved you since before you were born. What a blessed mama I've been.
I wish I could be there today for your wedding shower; in my heart, I will be. I am so happy that you and Mike have found your soul-mates. Blessings, blessings and more blessings on your special day in November.
Stan and I love you both ! 
Mike, thank you for being the special fella that Sharon loves. You are a fine young man and we're proud and happy to welcome you into our hearts and home.

“I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.” Isaiah 61:10


No comments:

Post a Comment