Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Right Here With You

Grace Gift
 ~ His Presence ~

“I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1


Wherever you find yourself this week friend, whatever hills or valleys are in front of you this week, may your eyes be drawn all the way to the throne of grace, where our most faithful Redeemer intercedes for us.

“If I take the wings of the dawn,if I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, even there Your hand will lead me, and Your right hand will lay hold of me.” Psalm 139:9-10

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name;


                            you are Mine!” Isaiah 43:1



Lord, pull me close. Don’t let me miss you you in the details of my days.
Don’t let me be deceived into thinking real life begins somewhere “out there.”
Show me every day that my life is right here. With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment