Sunday, August 5, 2012

Strawberries, Grapes And Other Fruits HE Created


"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing" (John 15:5)

                                
                                  





One of my favorite memories is that of strawberry picking with my children when they were young. Oh, how we giggled as we stuffed our mouths full of those sweet bursts of God's candy. Wasn't it fun to eat all the strawberries we wanted and brought home boxes filled to the brim.



I am sure Jesus loved to eat fruit. Not only did He provide us with fruit from the earth but He provides us with Fruits of the Spirit.


Galations 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is Love,
Joy,
Peace,
Patience,
 Kindness, Goodness,
Faithfulness,
Gentleness, Self-control;

Now that's the kind of Fruit I need to fill up on.


* Father, please fill my basket with the kind of fruit You desire for me; teach me , show me Your Ways. *


* And walk with me in Your Garden of Goodness, forever.
   Amen *


Grace Gifts ~ Fruits from the garden and Fruits from the Vine.
Thank You, Lord, Maker of all.




                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment