Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Garden Filled With Flowers

Grace Gift
Gardens Full Of Flowers

Luke 12:27 
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Lily
I was working my Word Search puzzle book this evening when I realized what lovely flowers were in that search. Some of them I've never heard of before. It got me to thinking how I've neglected this blog that I use to love posting about His glorious blessings- everyday, simple blessings that we often take for granted.
Maybe I can continue to spend time adding to my  list of 10,000 gifts that I am thankful for.

Enjoy looking at His creative designs in flowers.
The Purple Amaryllis by CanadianGothStalker    
Azaleas       
Camellia Flower Soft Close Up Bud
Look at the delicate layers of tiny pink hearts.
White Carnation
What a  delicate yet fragrant flower. My Pa use to get my sister and me white carnations on special occasions. When I grew older and started dating, if a fella bought me a carnation, I was hooked.
White and purple African Daisy
Eglantine
Eglantine? Did you know there was a flower with that name?
Again, look at the delicate heart shaped petals.
Fuchsia
Look at these! They look like hummingbirds, drinking from the flowers.
Gardenia
Again, notice the heart shaped petals... with a twist.
Mauve Geranium Flowers
Uhmmmmmm .... do you see what I see?
Hyacinth 'Delft Blue'
Hydrangea
Impatiens
Yep, I see them, too. :-)
Iris
This one looks like fireworks exploded.
Jonquil
Even this jonquil wants to bend its' petals into a heart shape.
magnolia
Okay, this heart shaped petal thing is getting weird. :-)
marigold
periwinkle-blue-flower
phlox
rose
Smilax
Birds-foot trefoil blossom
 Tulips 
Violet Flower
Wisteria Flower 
Zinnia Flower
I don't know about you but I sure did see a LOT of heart shaped petals in these flowers.
Bleeding Heart Flowers
 Thank You, Lord for putting Your signature of Love on even the smallest things like flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment