Monday, August 5, 2013

Watching Clouds Go By - Reasons To Look Up

Grace Gift
Watching Clouds Go By

Psalms 147:8 Who covers the heaven with clouds, who prepares rain for the earth, who makes grass to grow upon the mountains.
Look! Do you see the heart?
Look! Do you see, I heart u ?
Laying on a blanket sharing some cloud watching is such a fun treat.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Job 35:5 Look at the heavens, and see; and behold the clouds, which are higher than you.
Psalms 104:13 He waters the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
Psalms 77:17-18 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
Gen. 9:13 "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."

Special thanks to -  Clouds 365 Project for providing many of these wonderful photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment