Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day, Pa and Dad


Grace Gifts
Dads

Psalm 103:13
As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;


Happy Father's Day!

Michelle and Dad


  I wish I had more photos of my dad with me. I cherish this one.







Michelle and Dad

 Dad, I wish  we'd had more time together. I thought of you often......

I am so glad we have been able to reunite after all these years.
My hope is for every child and parent to be close- to share a cherished moment or two.... it's never too late ...until it's too late.


Pa was like a dad to us. He was so awesome!
Pa, Lady, Michelle
This is the house Michelle and I grew up in as little girls. I loved this house, the people in it and the neighborhood.
Pa, Aunt Myrtle, Nana,Uncle Mac, Michelle, Patti


Nana and Pa- together forever.
Nana, Pa, Michelle, Patti
I wonder why I was pouting in this picture. ( Maybe the smell of Pa's cigarette smoke )
Look at my hat- it use to be one of my favorites.
I LOVED this neighborhood. It was filled with much laughter and good times. I even scraped my knees on these sidewalks tying to learn to ride a bike. ( which Pa helped me to learn )

Michelle, Pa, Patti
Nana and Pa took Michelle and I on a lot of trips. We always had so much fun. I could never wait to get to our destination for the day- there was always a hotel with a swimming pool to enjoy after a long day of driving.
Here we were in Washington D.C.
* I LOVED Michelle's dress.... couldn't wait for it to become a hand-me-down.
Pa and Nana
Nana and Pa moved to Colorado- they built a house in the mountains- their dream home.
This was  taken just as the house was complete but still needed yard work done.
Where ever Nana was, so was Pa.
until..........
Pa
Sadly, Nana left us....and it was so strange to see Pa without Nana.....
Pa, Nana, Mom, Dad
I LOVE this photo!
Cheers to you, Pa and Dad.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment